Terms and conditions.
We provide an extensive portfolio for you to view before hiring us for your project so you can see the quality level of our work and be completely comfortable working with us. If you have any questions or reservations, please contact us prior to making a payment for our services. Thank you!
Payments for custom design projects are made to us in increments as a courtesy to the client. Once a payment or deposit is made, it is non-refundable. If a project is canceled or postponed, all monies paid are retained by WebsitesWeBuild and if applicable, a fee for all work completed beyond what was already paid for shall be paid by the client.
Design costs paid to WebsitesWeBuild are non-refundable. Printing costs paid to WebsitesWeBuild are refundable only if printing error is determined to be our fault. We are not liable for damages incurred due to printing errors or problems from our files if full specifications from your printer were not provided or were incorrect/inaccurate, or if you supply the wrong files to your printer.
If we receive a chargeback or payment dispute (i.e. PayPal Dispute) from a credit card company or bank, your service and/or project will be suspended without notice. A £50 chargeback fee (issued to recover fees passed on to us by the credit company), plus any outstanding balances accrued as a result of the chargeback(s) must be paid in full before service is restored, files delivered, or any further work is done. Instead of issuing a chargeback, contact us to address any billing issues. Requesting a chargeback or opening a PayPal dispute for a valid charge from us is fraud, and is never an appropriate or legal means of obtaining a refund. Please read and make sure you fully understand our refund policy prior to making a payment.
- The contract/order confirmation between WebsitesWeBuild and the Client will be corresponding with the latest terms and conditions, the order confirmation must be signed and agreed by both the Client and WebsitesWeBuild. These conditions exclude all other terms and conditions.
- WebsitesWeBuild will only commence work on a project after an agreed deposit has been paid. The final payment is to be made on completion of the Project. In the case of a website it will only be switched to a Live Site once the Clients remaining balance is paid in full.
- A signed Order Confirmation means the Client has read the terms and conditions and is happy to commence with the Project. If for any reason a Client decides they do not want to continue a Project an Invoice for the amount of work completed will be issued. By signing an order Confirmation the Client is agreeing to pay this invoiced amount in full. This amount will never exceed the total amount quoted for in the Order Confirmation.
- Any Invoices issued by WebsitesWeBuild must be paid within 4 days. Any different payment terms will be outlined in the Order Confirmation.
- The deposit paid to WebsitesWeBuild part covers the cost of any design and development work carried out. It is not possible to refund a deposit once WebsitesWeBuild has carried out any work on the Project. After this period WebsitesWeBuild reserve the right to decide whether a refund is applicable if requested by the Client for any reason.In custom made packages which are made as per customers requirements full payment is required upfront to start work.
- If a client does not supply all necessary Content within 28 days of WebsitesWeBuild requesting it the project will automatically be put on Hold.
- If a project is put on hold by the client for any longer than 6 days, the final payment will be due within a further 6 days. However, in some Circumstances WebsitesWeBuild may decide, at their discretion to increase the amount of time that the project can be put on hold. This will subsequently be confirmed in writing.
- WebsitesWeBuild shall expect the client to carry out sufficient research before proceeding with a Project. This will include checking that the Project / idea / business will operate legally within the UK law. WebsitesWeBuild cannot be held liable for any illegal activities or Content involved with Project as it is the sole responsibility of the Client.
- Where images used on a Project that have been purchased by WebsitesWeBuild on behalf of the client, these images are strictly for use on the Project only. WebsitesWeBuild is not liable for the misuse of these images by the client or any other person/s copying, altering or distributing the images to individuals or other organisations.
- WebsitesWeBuild will provide Hosting for the Clients’ website/s on receipt of payment of the Hosting Fees. In doing so we will provide reliable and professional service to the client but cannot guarantee that the website hosting will be available at all times, especially in the event of technical failure beyond our control. The hosting provider used to host our clients websites is monitored 24 hours a day and 7 days a week by qualified support engineers. If a problem is detected with our clients website due to a hosting failure WebsitesWeBuild will endeavour to respond to any failures and will work with our hosting provider to resolve the problem ASAP.
- WebsitesWeBuild cannot be held liable for any losses that occur to the client as a result of a service provided by WebsitesWeBuild. WebsitesWeBuild reserves the right to decide whether any compensation is due.
- Where WebsitesWeBuild has been asked to provide search engine optimisation for a Client, we do not guarantee any specific placement or ranking on search engines.
- WebsitesWeBuild may use Open Source Software in the case of some Projects.
- WebsitesWeBuild will provide the Client with an estimated project completion date for the Live Site if requested. We will aim to meet any given deadline but cannot guarantee and are not bound in any way to complete the project by this date. If for whateaver reason this project completion date is not meet WebsitesWeBuild will not be liable for any liabilities/costs incurred.
- Quotations and proposals are valid for 5 days of reciept, returned order confirmation after this date will may not be accepted as a conformation of order.
- All Content is to be supplied by the Client unless otherwise specified in the order conformation. Any content supplied will remain in the legal ownership and copyright issues are of liability to the Client.
- All Content displayed on the Clients Project will be authorised by the Client and is the sole responsibility of the Client regarding usage and copyright. Any legal issues arising from the content supplied are sole responsibility of the Client and therefore the Client is liable.
- All Domains registered by WebsitesWeBuild will be registered to the client. The client is the legal owner of the domain and if they request to have details changed or the domain transferred elsewhere WebsitesWeBuild will do this within 10 working days.
- If a domain name is not purchased through WebsitesWeBuild we cannot reregister this when it reaches its expiry date. WebsitesWeBuild is not liable if the Client has not registered their domain when close to the expiry date resulting in the website name becoming unavailable.
- WebsitesWeBuild is not liable for the loss of any domains registered, as it is down to the client to make sure renewal of these items is up to date.
- Any Project files created by WebsitesWeBuild for a Client are the legal property of that Client, providing the payment terms have been met and will be supplied to the Client within 10 working days. WebsitesWeBuild will provide copies of all project files to that client. In the case of a website the Project itself will be supplied within this period but a Live Site time period cannot be guaranteed as outlined in “WebsitesWeBuild Terms, section 10″
- If a Project is unable to be completed to the specification outlined in the order confirmation due to an error on WebsitesWeBuild’s behalf a refund to the client will be issued depending on the extent the Project is uncompleted.
Definition of our terminology as used within this document
- A Project is any work undertaken or service provided by WebsitesWeBuild for the client on their request. All projects are confirmed by the client in the way of a signed order confirmation which is usually supplied with a quotation.
- A Client is a person, persons, business or organisation using any of the services provided by WebsitesWeBuild.
- ‘Payment Period’
- The payment period is the time allowed by WebsitesWeBuild for receipt of the monies owed to WebsitesWeBuild by the client.
- Where a project is paused as a result of the Client.
- ‘Live Site’
- A Live Site is the date when the website is available on the clients chosen domain.
- Domain is the website address as specified by the client.
- ‘Open Source Software’
- Open Source Software is software made freely available to anyone under the GNU General Public Licence (GPL).
- ‘ Content’
- Content is both text and images supplied by the client for the project.
- ‘Normal Business Hours’
- Our Normal business hours are: 10 to 6 Monday to Friday.
- ‘Order Confirmation’
- An order Confirmation is a binding contract between WebsitesWeBuild and the Client